[kj] Gangsta rap = ploy to populate private prisons for $?

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 02:36:50 EDT 2013

the Beatles formed long before the drug culture tho, so they may have been
used, but not created for the purpose...

i read somewhere on the interweb, (so it must be true), that john lennon
was assassinated because he was becoming a very popular spokesman of/for
the people...

just goes to show, lots of stuff is always happening!

postponed indefinitely..."