[kj] NYC Friday April 18; Show of Hands

Frank Coleman fbc at 21ca.com
Fri Apr 19 00:33:30 EDT 2013

Looking forward to seeing you bastards there.

We could all meet up at Shades of Green as usual, but that has kind of a
sports bar atmosphere. The Belmont, right next to the stage door, feels
a bit more appropriately dark, grubby and cheap to me, but I'll go along
with the crowd. They're only a block apart, so reconnaissance at
semi-regular intervals is not out of the question.

VIP slots were sold out when I went to the box office yesterday but
"upgrades" are available the night of the show, so I may opt for that.

best,
FBC