[kj] KJ 2003 - 2013

Jari Pakarinen jari.t.pakarinen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 04:01:44 EST 2013

I must have joined at around 98 - 99 since I remember the list being run
from some university server by Michael (?) Salo (?). Somehow the most
memorable messages are the ones where some australian bloke said he was a
pornstar and had sex with 250 women and some other bloke who had hiv/aids
and had stabbed himself in his stomach... hmmm happy memories... eh. I
nearly went to one of the UK gatherings as I was living in UK in 2000 -
2001.

--
Jari