[kj] The Book and Cd Have Arrived

Daimon Cook soundmagick at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 07:03:53 EST 2014

i saw last night that jaz will be presenting something at st. john's church
in church hill,richmond va #rva perched on poe's mother's grave while a
patrick henry lookalike mime troupe mime's to a klf remix of the "give me
liberty or give me death" speech from before america was invented... or
mebbe that s still last night's non existent glass of APOTHIC.COM "DARK"
wine i never had.

KAW KAW

NEVER EVER MORE

butt please let jaz come to the states and diatribe ffs