[kj] Cardiff Setlist

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Oct 30 05:04:34 EDT 2015

Wonder if the TDARS doco helped to raise the band’s profile, feeding into the current—frankly surprising—level of success?

More professionalism / less shooting in the foot this time?

Not saying KJ / Pylon don’t deserve all this kudos, but they’ve been brilliant since 1978 and still remained under most people’s radar.