[kj] Lists....always fun!

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jan 5 10:44:12 EST 2016

It really makes me cringe seeing Hooky and Barney having a go at each other,
however I did laugh in October seeing Peter Hook & The Light, Hooky made a
comment at the end of the gig about his weight loss...pulling out his waistband
on his jeans he said 'fucking hell I must be wearing Barney's trousers',
immature but funny.

One things for sure, despite the whole debacle between New Order and Peter Hook,
you most certainly cannot fault Hook & The Light's work rate in the lengthy
shows.