[kj] Gathering Digest, Vol 168, Issue 17

kevin patrickvieira at msn.com
Fri Jan 27 10:29:16 EST 2017

RE Chemtrails

Well in London its pretty hard to tell at the moment considering the sky is covered from a pretty low level.
Interestingly I was just in Tel Aviv for 2 weeks and didn`t see one hint of a chemtrail anywhere the entire time-despite
large amounts of aeroplane traffic.
Same in Japan- been there nearly 6 months in total in all seasons and seen nothing ever.  Two  nations that are very protective of their citizens.
The same as it was for the entire period plus a few days beforehand in London at the time of the Olympics- just the normal little fluffy clouds that I remember from when I was a kid.

I was reading a copy of `Forbes` magazine recently and they were talking about how venture capitalists are pouring money into some top secret technology that is going to `change everything` eliminating the need for any kind of handset or monitor so I reckon the whole planet is being terraformed to bring in some sort of `Minority Report` style online atmosphere. That's what I reckon this week anyway.

Anyway bro- I assume your trying to take the piss so...go right ahead...be my guest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsgwyPpmvEA

[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.o-JcRIJpCvGx1OVazciE8wHgFo&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsgwyPpmvEA>

Grey Fluffy Clouds - The Orb Vocals Alan Parker<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsgwyPpmvEA>
www.youtube.com