[kj] Thwarted by God

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 16:03:39 EDT 2018

All good here, just over a great summer, head down for the winter now.
Still trying to decide where to catch KJ when they do europe, tempted to do
Amsterdam, but most likely will just end up in UK somewhere.
Was to be London, but Mrs can't get time off. Other than that all is good.
You going to catch them anywhere yourself?