[kj] OT: IDLES

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 10:07:00 EST 2019

I managed to catch them a couple of times last year and the gig at
Manchester Gorilla was truly unbelievable. The whole place was pulsating.
I was old enough to be most of the audiences dad/grandad. Restored my faith
to a certain extent.
Bigged up massively by 6Music...but in my opinion well justified
Big thumbs up from me.

The next big one coming through the pipeline is Fontaines DC...lets see.

Brian.