[IGDA_indies] Results of the survey?

C Ratchet zratchet at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 18:24:47 EST 2006

Hi,

I would *like* to, but I again don't have the money to get out there
this year. :( Even with the possibility of a Student Scholarship thru
the IGDA, its still around $800 which would take all my reserves.

Do you think there's any chance of being able to set up some type of
AV-based conference at GDC (i.e. do they have Wifi?) or if Chris
Williamson or anyone else will be leading an Indie panel this year?

Part of the reason I want an Indie Conference in TX is exactly this
reason (not having money to get to GDC). I'd like to get some IGDA
involvement... any interest here on this list?

Thanks
Michael