[LEN-E] Nosferatu (The Ultimate Two-Disc Edition)

Helmut Schmidt schmidt- at web.de
Thu Feb 28 11:51:23 EST 2008

> Thomas wrote:

> Yes, I would generally say: keep a very close eye on Masters of Cinema,

> especially if you're interested in silents or Japanese classics.

Thomas, thanks a lot for pointing out these interesting informations!
Do you already know something about Wiene's "Caligari"

Btw, I just sent a mail to the Murnau-Stiftung in Germany, asking about Fanck's "Der grosse Sprung".
On their website they mention the restoration of the film in 2002 at a lenght of about 121 min.

I'll tell here, when I get feedback.

Regards,
Helmut

Helmut Schmidt