[Yuliya's Performances] Upcoming Performances

Yuliya Gorenman's Performance Announcements performance-l at yuliya.com
Sun Mar 2 11:47:05 EST 2008

Dear Friends,

I would like to let you know about my upcoming performances in Washington, DC. I will be performing a solo recital at the Phillips Collection on Sunday, March 23rd, at 4 pm.
Program:

Bach Toccata in E minor, Chromatic Fantasy and Fugue Mozart Fantasy in D minor, Fantasy and Sonata in C minor.
For more information, please visit http://www.phillipscollection.org
(Seating is limited, please plan to arrive early)
I also will be performing the second recital of the eight concert series, "The Gorenman Beethoven Project," dedicated to the complete cycle of the Beethoven Piano Sonatas. It will take place at the American University Katzen Center Abramson Recital Hall on Friday, April 11, at 8 pm.

Program:

Beethoven Sonatas Nos. 5-8
For tickets and more information, please visit:
http://www.american.edu/cas/katzen/event_description.cfm?event=623 And last but not least, I will be performing in a WPAS Hayes series recital at Harman Hall on May 17 at 2 pm.

Program:

Schumann Arabesque, Variation on the name ABEGG, and Fantasy in C major
Chopin Four Ballades
For tickets and more information please visit:
http://www.wpas.org/performances/event.php?id=297

Please don't wait until the last minute to get tickets because the concerts tend to be sold out. I would be thrilled to see you at my performances!All the best,Yuliya GorenmanYuliya at yuliya.com