[Yuliya's Performances] My CDs online

Yuliya Gorenman's Performance Announcements performance-l at yuliya.com
Fri Dec 5 23:05:43 EST 2008

Dear friends,

This just in: my CDs are finally available online. I am delighted that you now have an opportunity to hear me play all the Beethoven Piano Concerti as well as my newest CD -- Yuliya Gorenman: Bach & Mozart.

Also, my recordings are now available in digital format (MP3) directly from cdbaby.com and Amazon.com and will soon be available through Rhapsody, Apple iTunes, Napster, etc. To view?my CDs and to listen to samples, please go to my web site www.yuliya.com and click on CDs.

If you like my recordings--spread the word!

It has been one of the most demanding, exhausting, and thrilling experiences to record and I am just getting warmed up!

As always, I would love to hear from you. You can reach me at yuliya at yuliya.com

I wish you a wonderful holiday season.

All the best,

Yuliya