[Yuliya's Performances] CD "The Gorenman Beethoven Project Volume 1: Beethoven Piano Sonatas Nos. 1, 2, 3"

Yuliya Gorenman's Performance Announcements performance-l at yuliya.com
Mon Jun 28 10:01:20 EDT 2010

Dear Friends,

I would like to share with you the wonderful news that my newest CD "The Gorenman Beethoven Project Volume 1: Beethoven Piano Sonatas Nos. 1, 2, 3" just got released!

The CD is now available on:

CD Baby at http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/YuliyaGorenman

iTunes at http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/yuliya-gorenman/id55340405?ign-mpt=uo%3D4

It will soon be available on amazon.com (both as an MP3 and a CD) and many other sites.

If you fall in love with this CD, in addition to letting your friends know about it, please also leave a comment on the web sites where it is available. And let me know too!

All the best,

Yuliya
yuliya at yuliya.com
www.yuliya.com