[Scons-users] Library configuration

Brady Johnson bradyallenjohnson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 01:51:25 EDT 2012

You could definitely implement some command line arguments and use them to
pass in paths on-the-fly like you mention. Additionally, SCons has
integrated support for functionality similar to autoconf, as can be found
here: http://www.scons.org/doc/production/HTML/scons-user/c4132.html

Hope that helps,

Brady