[Scons-users] Getting scons to work on windows

Philipp Kraus philipp.kraus at flashpixx.de
Sun Sep 8 07:28:52 EDT 2013

Hi

I used SCons on Windows with Cygwin and MSVC , but I use two
installations. On Cygwin I have installed Cygwins python and installed
on a directory eg /cygwin/c/opt/cygwin/scons SCons from tha tar.gz file
(call setup.py with --prefix).
After that I set the PATH variable to the Cygwin SCons installation directory.
On Windows MSVC, I installed "Windows Python" and SCons from the MSI package.

This does not create any problems in both systems and works well

Phil