[Scons-users] 回复: 回复: 回复: 回复: 回复: 回复: Ninja compilation fails after using include path file instead of "-I" option

Daniel Moody dmoody256 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 13:53:12 EDT 2022

Also i realized that link_objects.txt is probably not meant for the object
builders. I assume this file is intended for linking the libraries and
programs? In that case you will want a scanner for those builders instead.
Do you have error messages you can show, it should help to see what your
issue is.