A Thank You Poem from Tom Hunter

Tom Hunter - The Song Growing Co. list at tomhunter.com
Sat Dec 16 16:52:55 EST 2006

We apologize if you've received this message twice. Due to inclement weather in the Pacific Northwest, several people did not receive it the first time. But, hey, now you can read it twice!

In these days of hype and lights,
Of issues, war, and length'ning nights,
Please join me in another mood
That reaches deep in gratitude
For all who care for children.
Some create strong loving homes
So kids will know they're not alone.
Some help out where homes aren't strong
So kids still know that they belong

>From the care that's shared with children.

Others welcome children in
To learn and grow and draw and sing -
These teachers who look way past tests
To give kids what they know is best
In the way they care for children.
What is here just starts the list
So please add those we prob'ly missed.
We all shine bright for what you do.
Thank you, every one of you,
For the ways you care for children.

Thank you too for all the orders we've received in the last two weeks. Many have come with notes and we're grateful. There's still time to order gifts and have them arrive before Christmas! Just be sure to place your order by the end of Tuesday. All the CD's plus the new book of essays are easily ordered from the web site. And remember, we pay shipping! Click here to go directly to our online store.

There is one glitch we're sorry about - the new CD Many a Mile will not be ready Dec. 20 as promised. So unless you tell us otherwise, we will hold the orders we've received and send them as soon as we can.

Good cheer to you all, and if you have a moment, please light an extra cancle for the new year with the hope that peace will spread out farther.

THE SONG GROWING CO.
1225 E. Sunset Dr., #518
Bellingham, WA 98226
(360) 738-0340