sad news about Tom Hunter

Tom Hunter - The Song Growing Co. list at tomhunter.com
Sat Jun 7 00:55:36 EDT 2008

You may already know, but if you don't, we're sorry to have to relate this information through e-mail. We have some very sad news.

Tom was recently diagnosed with a fatal and very rare form of rapidly progressing neurodegenerative disease called Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease. There is a lot of misinformation about this disease on the web, so for the most accurate info, go to www.cjdfoundation.org .

Friends have set up a blog which will have more details of what is happening. It's the best place for you to leave messages for all of us. The address is tomhunterblog.blogspot.com . If you'd prefer to write, please send cards and letters to:

1225 E. Sunset Drive #518

Bellingham, WA 98226

Please do not reply to this email as we will not get it.

It's been a very difficult time for all of us. We know that Tom has done lots of amazing work in this world and has touched and influenced countless teachers, parents, children, and church & school communities. Please keep us in mind and send lots and lots of good vibes, but the best thing we all can do is be there for each other and keep doing what we believe is right for education, our planet, and humanity.

We plan on keeping Tom's work alive. His songs and stories are available at www.tomhunter.com/store.htm . Thank you for all your patience and support.

With love,

Aeden, Irene, and Gwen Hunter