[ACT] Executive Search for National Environmental Nonprofit

Alice Ewen alice at actrees.org
Thu Jan 6 14:18:54 EST 2011

Dear Friends,

As we mentioned last month in our special message to ACT members,
after 10 happy years with the Alliance for Community Trees, I will be
moving on. I have truly enjoyed working with all of ACT's members and
partners, and look forward to continuing to advance our cause for
green cities through my new role at the U.S. Forest Service. Please
keep me on your mailing lists and let me know about your work.

Now, a favor - help ACT recruit our next Executive Director. You know
great people, and we want to meet them. The listing is here, and I
encourage you to circulate it broadly. We are especially interested in
candidates referred through our professional network, so let us know
if there is anyone special you'd recommend.

I am happy to vouch that it is a great job and appreciate your help
spreading the word.

Job Posting Link
http://actrees.org/site/resources/jobs/executive_director_alliance_for_community_tre.php#more

For your records, my new contact information, effective Jan 31 is:

Alice Ewen / National Program Manager
USDA Forest Service / Cooperative Forestry / Urban & Community Forestry
1400 Independence Ave SW / Washington DC / 20250-1151
Phone: 202-205-1007 Fax: 202-205-1271
Email: aewen at fs.fed.us

Thanks for your interest in ACT and best wishes for your work in the
new year.

Best regards,

Alice

Alice C. Ewen