[kj] Crowley/Coleman/Gurdjieff

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 13 16:40:14 EDT 2004

"but I fear I shall never really
understand what he was all about"
     I don't really know what I'm talking about (When it comes to
Crowley),But As with most Cults ,Its usually intelligent people,leading the
unintelligent people.The leaders offer some kind of answers which the
followers are in awe of,To a certain extent killing joke do the same.
    Once you are under their spell you stay there,They usually offer some
kind of mystical bollocks,which lost souls tend to follow.
   Religious groups do this, the Moonies,freemasons,Christians ,Muslims etc
etc..People join because they think if they are a member and pay into it
,some of the mystical powers may rub off on them(Pay being the operative
word).
      On a lighter note ,I received one of those "Congratulations you ve
just won a million dollars" E-mails.I replied ,wondering exactly how the
scam works,If anybody wants to see the on-going exchanges,let me know and I
ll post them up.