[kj] OT: fatpotangas lovely crap poll

johnny bongo scum at surf.co.nz
Mon Nov 29 16:50:28 EST 2004

1. Name
~johnny

70. age
~32

32. shoe size
~9

8. any secret names/aliases
~bongo, hippy

95. I earn a living as
~earn?

7. but secretly I’d like to be....
~it's a secret

8. what type of underwear are you wearing
~none

11. what’s your credit card number (mail me off list)
~no card

6.  Dear  Santa, I’ve been ever so good so for Xmas pleez can I
have..
~world peace you obese mo'fo

3. I live in...
~my own special fantasy

3. My highpoints of 2004 were
~my philosophy course, going to Wellington, leaving Wellington

9.  Aside  from  this poll, the crappest thing (so far) in 2004
was
~too early in morn to think of bad stuff

16. I last washed my...
~teeth

53. Next year I’m rather looking forward to
~continuing philo course, starting computer course

9. I’m currently enjoying...
~thoughts i have from finishing the last book i read, Doris Lessing's 'Shikasta' - it's real fuckin' good, eh

88. When noones looking I sometimes like to....
~pick my nose

42. in the event of my death I’d quite like to be...
~in one piece

0. for my funeral I’d like...
~don't care

20. Some thoughts on Killing Joke:
~i like the music, and alot of the attitudes

22. I quite like to drink...
~guinness, and a recent fav, corona

34. I think I have a talent for...
~taking off late, and pulling into the barrel backhand on the mangawhai bar

46. I would like to achieve
~inner joy

732. I’m a bit frightened of...
~fear

6. I can’t stand...
~so sit

59. I want to go to...
~the toilet

18. I hate my...
~

9. I cringe when I remember the time that...
~

88. when I’m drunk I...
~feel messy

101. my favourite body part is..
~

666. if you could paint anything on any part of any politician,
who and what would you choose?
'gimp' on bush

5. to relax I...
~read, listen to music/audio books, nap