[kj] (OT) New Damage Manual Record

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 23 10:51:20 EST 2005

Maybe relate it to KISS era without Peter and ,more importantly, Ace.
Or Motörhead without Philthy and Fast Eddie.
New York Dolls without Thunders and Nolan.
Killing Joke without Big Paul and Youth.

I agree with you Alex but a lot of people out there are there because of Mr.
Atkins.

And as we all kow that mr. Atkins would much rather milk a former band name
then start a new one.

Chris