[kj] what NV say about KJ

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Mon May 2 15:38:25 EDT 2005

So who's song is it then?KJs or NVs?
       Actually I dont really care whose it is:-)
    I find that its a good album for sitting down and having dinner
too.Relaxing ,the only song that i find does nt *work* is the Dead Kennedys
" To drunk to ****"  It just doesn't sound right,also i think they could of
chosen a better Specials track,Nite Klub or Gangsters would of been so much
better.
    If they do another album in the same style Id like them to do either
"Start" by The Jam or "Song to the siren" by
..............................lets not even go there.

   PW