[kj] Guilty Pleasures

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 12 15:50:20 EST 2007

True. The Use Your Illusion ones are where the guilt sets in. I can
listen/skip through parts of those just to enjoy the guitar sections
alone, as if they are nice Slash and Izzy demos before Axl surely
grabbed them and turned them into overblown wank. Another in a long
history of evidence why just about no one should ever release a double
album: "We have enough material for two albums." No you don't! You have
enough ego for two, and maybe enough raw material for one!