[kj] OT: AVI audio problems...

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 11:20:33 EST 2008

no, it made sense, my reply was misleading :)
with our problem files I can view OK, but have trouble with the audio.
I meant try different players to see if there are still audio
problems as some different players have options to export the file
back out.
we sometimes have to run them through a converter to get the audio to
behave.