[kj] OT: Edingburgh, German invasion mk III

Dirk Kingerske dirkingerske at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 14 09:18:57 EDT 2009

actually i was talking to the alcoholics on the list (that's why jon responded first :o)... anyway, we have already booked rooms at the globetrotter inn... they seem to be the best offer! would be nice to meet some gatherers (including those from the notts postal services) and have pints of malt, either single or married....
dirk