[IGDA_indies] Experimental Game Design SIG

Brandon J. Van Every vanevery at indiegamedesign.com
Thu Feb 10 18:51:10 EST 2005

Brandon J. Van Every wrote:

> Collect up extensive lists of games that actually did
> innovate, somehow.  In some significant manner.

Gamasutra just sorta did this:
http://www.gamasutra.com/features/20050207/carless_01.shtml
An "Innovation Repository," perhaps?  But it would need critical review.
Otherwise it would just end up being a bunch of random opinions.  One
man's "innovation" is another man's "I was playing that 20 years ago."

Cheers,                         www.indiegamedesign.com

20% of the world is real.

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.