[IGDA_indies] Results of the survey?

Christopher S. Charabaruk chrisc at meldstar.com
Tue Jan 17 17:56:02 EST 2006

> Sounds like a good idea since that's where I surveyed some. IGDA
> members and GDNet are where the survey results are from. :) I'll put
> out the announcement on a few other IGDA forums/lists too.

Alright, I've posted it, and hopefully the notice will make it through the
moderation queue reasonably quickly.

> OK. There's a few other indie devs on Steam too. There might be some
> good mod things in the Source world too even though that won't be our
> main focus.

True enough, about the mods, but it seems to me that any that might become a
successful game in its own right gets bought up by Valve fairly quickly.

> Yeah, RSS would be nice if we regularly add content. Lets not delete
> anything that's currently on the site yet. I guess I'll need to make
> sure you have access to the site FTP too.

Yeah, I'll need FTP access, but there's no point until I have something
worth FTPing up. And that won't happen until I a) have a design, and b)
move the current content to it.

--
Christopher S. 'coldacid' Charabaruk <chrisc at meldstar.com>
Meldstar Entertainment -- Creation³ <http://www.meldstar.com/>