[Yuliya's Performances] Live Internet Broadcast: Tchaikovsky Piano Concerto #1

Ted Slusarczyk tedslu at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 14 14:26:26 EST 2005

Dear Friends,

This coming Monday, January 17, 2005, at 8 PM I will be playing Tchaikovsky
Piano Concerto #1 with the Roanoke (Virginia) Symphony.

The performance will be broadcast live over the Internet.  To listen to this
performance, point your web browser to:

     http://www.wvtf.org/broadcastschedule.htm

and then click on "Listen Live."

Please go to this web site before the concert to make sure you will be able
to listen.  The web site has information about the software you need to
listen ("Real Player") and how to get it if you don't already have it.

I hope you will be able to tune in at 8:00 PM (US Eastern Standard Time or
01:00 GMT).

All the best,

Yuliya Gorenman