[Yuliya's Performances] Solo Recital at Harman Hall, Washington, D.C., May 17 (Reminder)

Yuliya Gorenman's Performance Announcements performance-l at yuliya.com
Mon May 12 07:30:15 EDT 2008

Dear Friends, I hope to see you at my next recital at Harman Hall on Saturday, May 17 at 2:00 PM. For directions, please visit: http://www.shakespearetheatre.org/harmancenter/visit/lansburgh/directions.aspx

Sent by: Washington Performing Arts Society

Yuliya Gorenman

Yuliya Gorenman, piano
Saturday, May 17 at 2pmHarman Center for the ArtsSidney Harman Hall
“She is indeed a winner with fluid, effortless technique, rhythmic acuity and alertness, and genuine musical insights and feeling.” (San Francisco Chronicle)Schumann: Arabeske, Op. 18Variations on the Name Abegg, Op. 1Fantasy in C Major, Op. 17Chopin: Ballade in G minor, Op. 23, No. 1Ballade in F Major, Op. 38, No. 2Ballade in A-flat Major, Op. 47, No. 3Ballade in F minor, Op. 52, No. 4Tickets: $38Purchase Tickets Today!

CALL, CLICK, OR VISIT (202) 785-9727 WPAS.ORGGroups of 15 or more call (202) 533-18682000 L Street NW, Suite 510 Washington, D.C. 20036 (M-F, 9:30am-5pm)Enhance your performance experience. Become a WPAS Member today!
Funded in part by the D.C. Commission on the Arts and Humanities, an agency supported in part by the National Endowment for the Arts.