[Yuliya's Performances] Alexandria Symphony "Friends of Yuliya" Discount!

Yuliya Gorenman's Performance Announcements performance-l at yuliya.com
Mon Aug 25 21:41:52 EDT 2008

Dear Friends,

I received the following information from the Alexandria Symphony, and I would like to make sure that all of you on my email list will be able to take advantage of the discount:

"Enjoy half-price tickets (yes, that’s 50% off!) when you call the Alexandria Symphony Orchestra Box Office and mention the “Friends of Yuliya” discount for the November 15, 2008 Concert featuring Mozart’s Piano Concerto No. 21.  Tickets are already on sale to the general public and the sooner you call, the sooner we can guarantee keyboard-side seats.  Simply call the ASO at 703-548-0885 and identify yourself as a “Friend of Yuliya.”  Visit www.alexsym.org for full details on the concert and for directions to Schlesinger Hall.  With the discount, tickets range in price for adults from $20 (balcony) to $35 (prime orchestra).  Additional discounts for seniors and students apply.  Call 703-548-0885.  Free parking at all ASO Concerts."

          November 15, 2008 at 8 pm (Saturday)
          Mozart Concerto #21 with the Alexandria Symphony Orchestra
          Rachel M. Schlesinger Hall & Arts Center
          3001 N. Beauregard St., Alexandria, Virginia
          http://www.alexsym.org 703-548-0885

For more information on upcoming performances, please visit my new web site:  http://www.yuliya.com

Yuliya