[IGDA_indies] more opinions on the value of theIGDA(esp.forin dies)

Tron-sama [Brandii] tron_sama at sailormoon.com
Thu Jul 22 00:46:42 EDT 2004

> Let the membership know how they can effect change and make the organization better

Good idea.

Although there is a forum thread dedicated to IGDA feedback. Perhaps we should have an IGDA mailing list - not just the newsletter, but a list for the type of discussions that are taking place here.

We seem to be spending a lot of time on the 'indie' list speaking about the IGDA as a whole. Perhaps it is a sign that "IGDA issues" would make a decent active list.

Brandii R. Grace
--------

Brandii R. Grace