[IGDA_indies] Self publishing and download.com

C Ratchet zratchet at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 25 20:36:13 EDT 2004

I feel this way too.

How about an "arcade" distribution model in which the there are
meetings/places that anyone can come to and try out neat new indie
games (and have lan parties too), and can get a CD burned of ones they
like for a small fee which is then given to the creators of the games.
This could be an interesting distribution model and possibly something
the Indie SIG could participate in... ;)

Ratchet