[IGDA_indies] possible focus/purpose

C Ratchet zratchet at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 9 14:04:28 EST 2005

It all sounds good to me...

Another thing that might be interesting to Indies who are interested in
getting development experience without having to find a job in the
industry would be HappyPenguin.org's Game of the Month project... every
few months, a new open source game project project that has had low
activity is selected and people pitch in to help it. The current
project is LinCity.

http://tinyurl.com/5jxc9

Ratchet